Wednesday, June 27, 2012

lets get this started


Hello everyone and welcome to the Guus blog. This will be the one stop shop for everything related to Katie and my trip to Europe which kicks off one week from today. Here are just a few of the many things you can expect from this blog:
  • Recounts of my many fights with foreigners
  • Countless tales of wooing exotic women 
  • International honors bestowed on me from around the world (key to the city, statues, etc)
  • Pictures of me bench pressing various heavy things (please let me know if you have any requests)
  • A list of the countries that ban me from setting foot on their soil ever again (I've got a bad feeling about Spain already)
We will not be purchasing souvenirs, but if you would like a postcard just send me your address, preferred postcard origin, and $35 and we'll make sure you get one.

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment